Wed I went to college by train, while I reach KTM station I saw my secondary classmate Sook Teng and Wan Hui. They also on the way to their college, we chat until ampang park. Then I reach college faster go to sport complex and brought pen drive for myself, hehe.. after that rushto class. Lisent 1hour tutorial class then go to KL sentral meet ye han and yam cha for 1hour, chat about our college life together then balik... After we get down from the train, we saw lin ming, sook teng and wan hui again.. haha..
At home rest until 9something, travel train to Rawang to attend friend's birthday party until 2am something.. Then 1 of them fetch us back to kepong at 3something, reach home online awhile and sleep..
I ponteng today lecture class, coz only 2hour and I sleep not enough.. I promiss myself no second time ^^

The Pen Drive Nano...

It's so small, I loving it... ^^
At home rest until 9something, travel train to Rawang to attend friend's birthday party until 2am something.. Then 1 of them fetch us back to kepong at 3something, reach home online awhile and sleep..
I ponteng today lecture class, coz only 2hour and I sleep not enough.. I promiss myself no second time ^^

The Pen Drive Nano...

It's so small, I loving it... ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment