Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The L word

Actually "THE L WORD" is one of the US tv series. For you what will you think about "The L Word" is talking about? Some people may think that this show is talking about lesbian and sexual, somehow I'll won't think about it. Yeah, this show is a bit too much about the lesbian sexuality life in L.A.

From my view toward this TV series is not about lesbian and sexuality, but is the challenge of a girl who is straight and have a boyfriend turn into lesbian and facing the problem that she had. Beside that, another girl who is also straight suddenly admire a lesbian and fall in love with her. The hard way she had to face the society look at them like different people in this world. A lot of people anti of this and I think that government is band this tv series.

I have some friend who is lesbian, they having the same life like us. I don't know why a lot of people like to anti them and think that they are from another world. I know human like to judge people by their background, from The L Word. I knew that they are same like us, is just that they only have feeling toward girls. We can treat them as usual people, but somehow I learn to respect them.

Last time I use to hate lesbian and think that they are weird. After it happen to 1 of my best friend (it's secret) , I get to know what is she trying to do and face the society. Until now I also feel a bit weird when I go out with her and her so-called bf. But I learn to respect her and I know I can't change her mind, all I can do is give her some advice when she in need.

God says we have to love everyone no matter who she/he are. Never never treat them like "Shit" (sorry to be rude, because I don't know how to say) After you read all my thought about this series hope you all will not misunderstand me. I respect them and I'm not lesbian. I looks at boys everyday in college, hehe ^^



JENNIFER BEALS as BETTE PORTER in this series she together with her so-called girlfriend for 7years. She has a tough characteristic.

The character in Season 1 of the L word.

No comments: