Friday, December 14, 2007

My Birthday

Today is my birthday, I don't know why yesterday night I feel so down. Maybe some of them (from taekwondo) maybe forget about my birthday. I seem getting very far with those taekwondo senior. I upset about it, I think is time for me to let it go.

First I would like thanks everyone, I have some surprise message from Ashley(old friend), Shuxin(long lost fren), Chien Fatt(I though he forget me already.hehe), Yen Ven( I can't believe he know my bday).. and for the other like, li ling(rawang night ghost), Iris San,Yon, Pris, Zh, Tan Jing(best fren), Yi Min(from Kb, giving a early morning sms), Fang sying, Ann Nie, Siong Yu, Sin Wei (fren that always connect each other)..And some of the friendster comment. Too much to write already..

I went to college this morning, while I step into the class, I saw a very big cake box on my classmate's table. War, the first surprise for me. Actually I though Taekwondo senior will do the suprise, but I think already no more for this year. I quite happy that my classmate know my birthday and celebrate with me.

After our class, we when to Cafeteria and celebrate my birthday. While they sing the song, beside Cafeteria are swimming pool. (So after they finish singing bday song) suddenly all those student who take part in swimming co-co activity all clap their hand.Aiyo, first time so Gam Dong. ^^

Although I know them(classmate) just only 6to 7 month, but I so glad they celebrate my birthday compare to those Taekwondo senior. But somehow I very happy with Low Sin Yee(one of my senior who never belanja people suddenly say want to belanja me to eat ice-cream). So sad that I no mood to eat ice-cream. Sorry ya. Meng Poh, Zhi Hao, Mei Xian(who wish me at college) The picture I'll upload soon, cause you know la.. I no money to buy hp that have bluetooth. So have to wait my friend to upload for me.
Finally I wanna say to everybody..


THANK YOU

No comments: