Monday, April 20, 2009

Same thing comes in the weekends.

Friday, study week.
We went to Shah Alam for Project laugh again.
Before I go, I just sleep for 5hour and very tired after I wake up.
Damn crazy, from 10til 6pm we sit in the studio.
At 1pm (I think so)
After lunch, very tired.
Every word that Louis said had really make me fed up again.
I just need a good sleep and don't want to listen so many nonsense.
Away from B5 gang.
I sit alone outside and sms-ing with my friend.
She is good to be my friend and willing to accompany me during my free time.
Ruoh Wen came and talk with me,
I get much better and we going to continue with another episode.
I release my friend for few hour because in the shooting we cannot sms.
Around 6pm, finally finish.
Same thing, sms-ing with her again. keke.
And we went back to wangsa maju and eat our dinner around 10:30pm.
Reach home and sms for awhile and sleep.

Saturday

It's a happy day, because my dream was so "SWEET" haha.
at 3pm.
We (WH, Vee Ling, Yogurt and me)
Went for the "My secret chef" talent shooting.
We follow van and go Shah Alam again --"
Around 7pm, we ask to go back early because they don't need us.
So RM100 in my pocket just to sit there for few hour.
One by one fetch them home.
Kacau my friend in sms again.
Although it's just few reply, I get motivate from her and thanks a lot.
Sleep quite late because of internet.

Sunday
Wake up at 5am, maggi mee for myself.
6:30am reach BU8 near central point.
7am, we leave BU8 and heading to Shah Alam (Again)
Today in the camera for few hour.
In the hot weather, sweat and tired while during the waiting season.
The most susah is Vee ling and dearest Yogurt.
Almost doing all the scene.
I was boring til no energy to do revision for my exam.
Anyway, earning money is not an easy job.
Ok it's late, good night, sweet dream and muackz.z.

No comments: