Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tuesday update

I going to be very busy after exam.
And Next week, it's exam week.
Same situation, haven start study.

Tuesday, when to translation class and finish the exercise that given by tutor.
While walking from block M to V.
I receive the news saying that out tutor taking MC and can't manage to teach us.
To confirm, I called samson.
He was sleeping happily and saying that he had send sms to the world including me.
It's ok. forgive him already.
I called wh to ask where she is.
She is on the way to college for nothing.
So she fetch the B5 geng to Setiawangsa Jusco.
It's new and different environment.

Spending a lot of time just to wait until 5pm to wait my neighbor mun fei to finish class.

I get into mun fei car at 5pm,
I leave his car at 7pm.



Why? Because.......... MRR2 traffic jam.
From 898 Taman Daya jam until Maluri.
The car was moving very slow and something not moving at all.


In the jam, this is the car just behind us. Super enjoying his comic.
Take his picture he also don't know.haha


Super jam. I was about going to pee.
haha. I almost wanted to pee outside (of cause I wont be like that)
but still manage to stand it til Maluri petrol station.


Scenery taken from MRR2. The sky after raining.


The first B5 gang family photo in vee ling 21st birthday. (Last Saturday)

No comments: