Monday, April 13, 2009

Should I

Today, I receive a sms saying that some of the teammate and also me is selected in Putrajaya team.
We will have a FT SUKMA selection and don't know where is it.
It's the time again,
I waited for it and I give up in the last minute for the previous SUKMA selection due to some problem.
I admit that I'm not satisfy with the selection result and far away from SUKMA Terengganu 2008.

And today.
My mind disturb me again,
To choose or not to choose?
I love it so much,
But I can't give up in my studies.

My skill and physically drop a lot after I failed to took part in SUKMA Terengganu 2008.
I already quit and forget about Taekwondo for a year.
I was confuse anyway.

Now,
Anything I'll just wait for the selection.
I wont give too much of hope in it.
But I'll try my best to fight for it.

1 comment:

c.mei said...

Its really hard to make decision sometimes. Ga Yao lo! :)