Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm back again -.-"

I've lost in blog for few weeks.
Sorry about it.
I was busy about Orientation Odyssey night 09/10 for the whole semester break.
Wan Huey having Chicken Pok (Don't really know how to spell) in the last minute.
So I'll be holding her lovely camera for the whole Orientation Odyssey event.
1st day of it, quite scare for taking video.
Cause our style of capture is much more different.
2nd day I manage to find HuiBin and KahChin to help me to take the picture of the people who take part.
Following day both of them are helping me too, both of their skill is getting better day by day.
4th and 5th day, Kah Chin doing date entry job by putting photo with detail for judges to get work done faster.
Day by day, we are tired for the Orientation Odyssey night,
Somehow I do enjoy knowing some of the freshmen,
and I love to talk with them.
No harm knowing new friends.

I get to communicate better among the committee.
It's makes my job work better.
Somehow, love or hate we should learn to accept them.
Because, we will be working with each other anytime we need. .
I just don't understand why criticizes should be show out and makes our job even tougher.
Or maybe it's just the way of doing it.

Beside that, I must give more commitment in Taekwondo.
Competition coming soon in this Saturday,
I must go workout everyday when I free.

Although I was busy during the audition week,
But I enjoy so much inside the interview room.
I can do whatever I like,
No one control me,
I'm freedom.
And I love freedom so much.

3 comments:

Michelle Leong said...

hey~
u r one of the OO crews dis year?
haha.. i was in last year.
so how? any adorable girls n guys?

Ann Lee said...

Hey, yes ar??
What r u doing last year??
Haha, this year.. haha..
so so only...

Michelle Leong said...

i was oni a crew of OO last year.. for three days oni...hehe~