Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tougher then before

Weight control program start again, I hate it.
I was aiming to use a better right leg instate of left leg.
Other then that, improving myself is not to compare with other.
This few day, I have been busy for OO night and also sport,
I keep my phone to silent mode so that I can sleep well,
after 11hour rest. It's enough.
Besides that,
My skill are back!
Currently I just manage to kick the one and only fastest skill,
I don't want, I want to improve even more skill and also the other leg too.
Don't care, I go and eat first.

2 comments:

Priscillia said...

You're right, ANN!!! I don't know which part you said is right, but after reading your blog, i just feel is right.
Weight control, me too. I'm happy to have this weight control cause i can finally put down weight. And ermm...i'm improving myself too. Lets have extra self training together=)
All the best to you...

Ann Lee said...

haha, dear Pris..
Weight control is not that easy..
But let's try our best in it.
Thanks for your support from the starting when I went back for training.
Without you and Tan Jing, I think I have give up earlier.
Let's fight for our dream.. !!!