Tuesday, May 05, 2009

It's semester break

Holiday for two weeks, third semester had change my life.
Stress is keep coming in no matter where I go.
Thanks GOD I had a friend who clam my situation down.
She made me remind of myself before I start my certificate.
The question in my mind all these while, she would just solve it with simple explanation.
She even cure my insomnia sickness,
Every word come out from her really hits my mind,
I knew I had change to suit the environment,
but I don't know actually it's not the thing I wanted to do.
Short conversation bring out a lot of meaning,
How long it will last?

Semester break really sick of it staying at home for doing nothing,
Simply think of rubbish,
Friends are important,
I manage to meet up with my secondary classmate to play around,
It all about me together with them,
No mask at all, I would say anything I like.
I love the way in 5 Makmur.
Jumping around with them would be the normal person in front of them.

Eric Yap is coming back from US soon, gathering will be coming soon.
Shen You going to US soon, I'll going to miss her so badly.

No comments: