I was asking myself am I missing something?
Yes!!
It's communication between teammate.
Station ID dateline fall on next week and my team not really aware it,
Maybe got, just that not one lead the team.
Aiyooooo, it's disturbing me after seeing Vee Ling bb blog.
STATION ID !!! STATION ID ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Where is the process.???
What perfection we want?
Seem like teamwork is getting lesser and lesser.
TEAMWORK, Where is TEAMWORK.. ??
OO night!! ??? !!!??? !! ??
HOW BOUT ASSIGNMENT??????????????????????
IZZIT Gather the team also a problem?
Want to do last minute discussion???????
I'm TIRED !!!
I understand not everyone is free,
Even I myself, I was busy sometime,
Please make use of the meeting for assignment seriously,
I was tired of seeing the tiredness while discussion is on..
It really effect the whole team.
We are student, we are learning the same thing,
We are in the same level,
Haiz, I think keep myself quiet better.
Say so much also no people will listen to it.
Not important at ALL...
Please...!!
Don't make last minute meeting..!!
Don't make last minute gathering.!!
LAST MINUTE!!! LAST MINUTE!!
You don't want to die, I want to die.................
3 comments:
sorry ann baby.. I make you tensed up..
==。。。babe..don worried..
i eont last minute d..
don like tat..怕怕。。
shud take station id as a fun assign~
don make it so stress~
cheer up gal~
Post a Comment