Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In 1 hour

I wonder today I see something interesting in an hour.

First, I was waiting in KTM kl sentral for about 15minute.
A lot of people waiting too,
Previously train was delay (I think so)
Then, I saw a guy.

Very weird, he seem so normal. Maybe rushing for time or what.
Then we keep pulling his shirt until I saw his ugly blue underwear.
Afterward that weird guy walking around the station for doing nothing.

Finally I reach Kepong Sentral ( happily)
I touch the TOUCH N GO (bi~~bi)
Then a lady rushing for the train and wanted me to give way.
Hello, come on la. KTM only one way.
She force to walk pass my door and my turn I can't go out.
Hate her forever.

Waiting my dad to fetch me.
once I get into the car,
Dad says an accident just happen outside the junction near my house.
Dad rush to the accident place and see "MOVIE".
I saw the car was overturn.
Dad told me there is a guy in the car had just mati.
I screw myself into the crowd.
Aikzzz, I saw the guy face. Rosak.
The teeth senget.
This was the first time I'm not scare of the scary face.
Police came, and I heard they say the guy having a gun.
Few handphone. I guess he rob the car too.
Few hour of "Keh poh-ing" forget about it.

Continue with my assignment

No comments: