Finally I finish Miss Loh's PSA assignment,
Although it's tough at the starting,
But everything is still running smoothly with Ruoh Wen idea.
Editing period is quite tough because desktop and laptop in my house is effected by Trogen autorun.
It's quite disturbing that keep on hiding my important file and takes one whole day to solve it.
Thanks God I manage to search the solution by using Google search.
Today, finally I say bye bye~~ to the virus in the laptop.
Miss Loh- PSA=Done.
Radio and DJ- Commercial= Done.
Currently I left 1assignment, 1presentation, and 1mid term that dateline on next week.
Assignment for drama, haven start yet.
English presentation, waiting to memorize.
Mid term for drama, not sure what to study also. (I'll do revision when I waiting for train la)
After that, the next whole week is the time to prepare for real drama presentation.
I hate acting, hopefully I can work for it with a normal attitude.
Remind myself, no stress and enjoy it.
But then, time is precious, hopefully I manage to get the time cooperation from my teammate.
I'm scare after seeing other group presentation.
4 girls is tough, I don't want to compare with other,
I just want to finish this presentation using the best way to present it.
Thanks to Wan Huey, Ruoh Wen, Vee Ling, Louis, Derek, Kah Chin, Hui Bee and so on that willing to help 4 of us in this presentation. Let's it be done the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment