Arrr... I wonder what's wrong with me this few day.
Don't really feel happy staying at home alone.
Every afternoon I take a short nap on the sofa.
After I wake up my mood is down, I just don't know why.
I had lock in the house since Tuesday until just now.
I think already making my crazy,
Not even have any communication with my friend.
Only Msn chatting with my friends,
but also nothing much to talk.
Boring boring until I make up my mind to go yam cha with some of my taekwondo friends.
Enjoy a lot although just few hour,
Saw the junior gang too, I mean secondary school junior.
Those crazy gang, I just don't know why I can forget the sadness easily by going out with them instate staying at home playing facebook and MSn only.
Am I different with other children?
My parents use to tell me so.
I give a lot of commitment begin a good children,
Listen everything they say.
It just something that not I want to.
Maybe I wasn't ready for any commitment,
I hate commitment,
I hate is so much.
Even toward my friends.
Sorry for B5 Gang that I failed to commit myself in the group.
I tried, but I just can't get it.
Beside that, a guy, haiz.
I know he is the dream guy of mine,
But it's just very difficult of me,
I was avoiding the call from him and sad after that.
I think of the problem again and again,
It's all about commitment again.
1 comment:
ann, i'm here :)
everyone knows its hard to commit. friends comes and go.
i just feel sometimes friendship is about you, as long as you're comfy with each other than its good enough.
don't need to purposely please your friends.
its always about give and take with each other, tolerate with each other and not just you trying to please your friend.
haha chill, take it easy.
i face friendship problems at times also.
but without them i think i'll be an emo kid lo :)
Post a Comment