Morning chatting with two taekwondo boys from Dynamic taekwondo club,
Both of them are my old old national team trainer's student,
I knew both of them from MSSSelangor tournament while I was a referee,
A lot of chatting about taekwondo and I glad to know them,
They are much more younger then me,
But they really make me love taekwondo.
Then
Logging facebook every hour to see what's happen all these while,
I meet one of my formal national teammate from BTFC.
We get to chat for a while and he is studying Sport science in UM,
That's was my dream course. Haiz, forget the sad thing~~~
Suddenly my mood back to sport.
During this holiday,
I was lazy sleeping at home doing nothing and it was super boring.
Today, I can't stand anymore,
I drove sis's car to the nearby garden to jog,
Although it just 15min jogging.
But I love it so much,
My brain stuck for few day was refresh,
I jog and come back for dinner.
I understand why people is more happy after jogging.
I enjoy jogging alone,
Because is all about challenging yourself,
I hate the feeling of competition,
When we are the winner, the pressure is always there.
When we are the loser, the pressure to win making us weak.
Jogging helps me a lot.
Thanks to CH, James, and B.H.Gan (Taekwondo friends from other academy)
2 comments:
yay ~ i like this statement ^^
"I hate the feeling of competition,
When we are the winner, the pressure is always there.
When we are the loser, the pressure to win making us weak."
Totally agree with it ~
haha, getting bored after back to taekwondo, is still the same feeling I quit at the first time..
Whole world is improve and we never improve that will be a loser..
Post a Comment