Saturday, September 05, 2009

1 d o w n 4 t o g o

1 down 4 to go,
Today sitting for English for communication paper at the afternoon,
It making everyone not in mood to start this exam on Saturday,
Afternoon some more.

Before exam, climb to library wish to study more for Monday subject,
Who knows knock some of my coursemate and join them for revision.
Actually is talking more then revision ler.
Getting bored for English exam since certificate level.

Though it's easier without letter writing,
Exam start. Once I look at the comprehension passage.
Kanasai, really level 3 subject.
It's tough and most of the answer not easy to answer.
This is the toughest English I sit after SPM.

Er, everyone complaining it seem like A level paper more that diploma paper.
hehe..
My mind keep saying don't know ler, waiting the result come out and see how,
After exam, rush to mun fei's car because he wanted to avoid the traffic jam in college to main gate.

Who knows I'm late and made him waited me for so long, sorry friend.~~~~

Three subject next week, 1 in Saturday afternoon again.~~~~ boring.. ler..

No comments: