Friday, September 11, 2009

2 d o w n 3 moreeeeee!

Wednesday finish Radio and DJ paper,
Didn't sleep well because afternoon sleep to much already,
So I join brother to watch Mr.bean short clip,
Laugh like hell although I watched many many time.
Not even scare of exam. Super relax.
Laying on the bed from 2am until 4am only get into the sleeping mode,
5:30am wake up, scare oversleep.

1hour before reach college.
Luckily Pui Xuan and Alicia last minute call me to study the important part that contain 25mark in the finals. Phew.
Although not much mark I can score from there, not ) mark then it's ok for me.

Leave college hall around 45min left.
Luckily I practice to draw the diagram during revision period.
It comes out sharp sharp 25% also.
Waited college bus to LRT with HuiBin.
Walau, waite and wait. LiMin join us too.
Haha.. Stupid bus, we waited from 10:20am until 11am. T.T
Wasted a lot of time, but I very enjoy during the chatting period.
It's been long time I didn't talk so much compare to last semester.
Reach home before 12.30pm. Cool. So early..

Introduction to drama is our next paper.
Langsung didn't pay attention in the tutorial and lecture class.
Til now haven really finish reading the three story.
Agak agak know a bit only. T.T
Pray for me.

"Never get nervous in the 24hour before sitting in the examination hall"

No comments: