I was attending cousin's brother wedding in JB.
Rest for a day continue to the next trip with college's friends to Malacca (again -.-")
This time went with another gang of friends.
Different friends experience different excitement.
Day 1
We reach around 1pm, check in to Hotel and looking for lunch.
What a coincident that we knock Ruoh Wen at hotel's lobby.
Then we continue to our jalan jalan trip in Malacca.

The historical place in Malacca.
Next we went to Tamin Sari the high circle towel that cost RM10 per adult with My Kad.
From the view on top.
Malacca, is beautiful.
Next we heading to ship. That's the museum that cost RM3.
Nothing to see except taking picture inside.
Four of us in this trip.
VC, HuiBin, HuiBee and of course that's me. I'm the shortest.
After the walking for so many hour under the hot sun,
We going back to hotel and take bath and rest for awhile before dinner.
We contact with Ruoh Wen, they decided to join us for dinner.
So we take about 10-15min walk to this crowded place.
A place that famous about Satay Celup.
This the shop.
Many people duh.
Waiting about half an hour. That's our turn.
Before serving. Very hungry.
Photo session. 4 of us again.
Im not sure what is that, for sure that's peanut. and don't know what inside.
Here we start eating, but I didn't take much picture about the eating process.
Because I was very hungry and eating non-stop.
After I ate about 10stick, I realize that I'm eating too fast.
Everyone just having their 2nd or 3rd stick. T.T
The messy pot.
The end I and HuiBin stick mix up together because I'm left handed and she is right handed.
So both us ate about 24 stick.
Less that RM20.Very full.
VC still enjoying eating the big prawn while all of us full already.
This hungry guy.
Finally we have our group photo with another college gang.
Too many friend come to Malacca this semester break.
Day 2........We take a bus to Portuguese settlement.
The sun was hot over there and finally I enjoy the seaside view that I wish long time ago.
Sitting there for about half and hour,
Under the hot sun, never feel hot beside seaside.
Group photo again.
It's a empty kampung.
We went back to Mahkota.
Unfortunally, we took the bus and miss the station and the bus heading to Malacca Sentral.
Oh, finally we know there is a bus to Malacca Sentral.
We having about 1hour trip in the bus around Malacca.
Quite boring and tired because yesterday didn't sleep well.
We reach Dataran Pahlawan 2 to watch movie.
Before that, we buy cup noodle for our dinner.
No much energy to go out and eat again.
Afternoon view.
That night, we sleep quite late too.
About 7:15am,
I walk around the Baba House because I can't sleep anymore in the cold room.
I enjoy walk the whole place and sitting alone.
Then, knock HuiBin at the balcony reading comic.
That time, I realize that the morning sky is beautiful.
It's about 8am.
Having breakfast and buy some Malacca thing then pack our bag ready to go KL.
We pass by the Cendol shop and eat.
This is making me hungry while I writing the blog.
We waited the bus to terminal around here. Take some pic before we leave Malacca.
In the bus, the sky is so beautiful.
Can't forget this nice scenery.
What a wondeful 3day 2 night holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment