Wakaka, holiday, full of plan for the first week.
Cousin brother's wedding this weekend and we going to leave KL tomorrow early morning,
Finally the day has come,
His wedding dinner will be at Johor famous seafood restaurant.
I can't wait for the seafood, wedding dinner some more.
I'll think if will make me become fatty bum bum after the dinner.
So I plan for the jogging session in the 2nd week of holiday.
1 day at least 30min, slow jog.
1week 5 day. (at least, record here so that it will always remind me) :)
I must grow up duh..
haha, that's what I wish every new semester going to start.
Learn from the previous problem from the last semester,
Study it and learn from it.
Saw timetable for the coming semester, (so fast it came out)
Yuhu, Miss Kik and Miss Loh is lecture us again.
It's cool that both of them with us again.
But then, tougher subject next semester,
I wish no more time will be wasted in the coming semester.
3 comments:
2nd year 2nd sem still got ms kik?
wat sub?
let me guess...
erm...
film n society?
yalo.. weird weird .. maybe not enough lecture to teach ba..
she teaching us Malaysia: Cultural & Religious Practices... -.-"
apa sub lai de?
walao...good ler....
tat's a boring sub...
last time this sub taught by a suck tutor...n a quite lame lecture...
now u all got ms kik to teach..i think will be fun bah...
Post a Comment