Friday, October 30, 2009

Family..

Today went for the lecture class early in the morning,
Before 7:30am, enjoying dreaming in the train until college.
Once I sit down and lecture class started,
Today we learn about family culture.

It's remind me of my family,
Our lecturer told us a lot of interesting story about her family,
One point about the family setting,
There are two type of family,
Individualism family and collectivism family,

It's hit my point that my parents actually practice in the way of individualism family method.
That means my parents actually never control us from doing anything after 12years old.
My parents will trust us for what we want and give all they can to us.
Even we heartbroken, sad or even happy outside.
They will not ask so much,
At first I was wondering why my friend's parents call them anytime when we go outing or stay til midnight.
I was sad that think of maybe my parents never ask about my life or care for me,
Actually, it's thankful they didn't call me when I outside,
Because I have more time to concentrate with my friends,
I'll learn more, and understand more.

I ask my mum once.
I ask: Why you never call me when I overnight at my friends house??
Mum said: call you for what? We don't want to disturb you with your friends. You have your own privacy too.


It's make me become more discipline and listen to their advice.
Of cause I ask myself not to over the line of their limit.
Or once I free, I'll give my time to my family and I enjoy it too.
Finally I know why my parents did that to me =)

No comments: