
When we out of money,
We will try many way to find the money back.
I manage to find a event job in the early morning.
From 4am til 12pm. Driving dad's car to Dataran PJ alone in 3:30am.
It's cool not much car on the road.
While I wake up, My sis and brother just on the way going to sleep -.-"
Reach there 4am sharp.
Change cloth and eat super big breakfast that provided.
The sky is dark, so we actually can't see what we eating.
5am they started to brief us by group.
I choose to be in serving drinks team.
Because I didn't bring water,
So I can drink anytime I want in the group.

I assign as blending the powder form drinks to concentrated.
So from 6am til 7am, my life is just blending the powder.
A guy mange to help me open the packet and the other help me to pour the water from a tank.
So I just pour the powder and mix it up together. wakaka

After finish mixing the powder.
I help to fill up the drinks into the cups.
Quiet busy in 8am til 10am.
People is drinking non stop.

After 10am, the crow is getting lesser.
We are getting lazy and the game booth all started to close,
People who are still there are waiting for lucky draw.
After lucky draw, the whole event finish at 11:00am
We topping up the drinks for the participant.
And took our salary at 11:30am.
It's early than the time they mention.
I reach home at 12pm sharp.
So the job was finish quite early then what we say,
Actually we work from 5:30pm until 11:30am. (middle still can lazy a bit) ^^

Paper cups almost can cover the dustbin.
No comments:
Post a Comment