Thursday, February 18, 2010

Garrrrrr

Grrrr. Chinese New Year is always have to crack our head to answering the question that our relative ask about my relationship states.
Another cousin had change from single to in a relationship.
Our group of cousin spending more time with their partner and left us all the way to hometown at home, what a boring day in hometown.

Another side of the relative (which is my mum side) cousin are primary level.
Talk to them only think of playing non stop.
Luckily I manage to spend my time with Nintendo Wii with the cousin,
At night fire cracker time with them.

My aunt trying to have love match with me and her colleague that was just 25 years old.
His hometown near my hometown too,
Working near to my house, and good looking too.
Somehow, I was running around the house and play with my young cousin like a kid. lol .
Don't care. Hng!
Ok, I'm not that desperate.
I guess my grandma waiting us to bring our partner back to hometown until her "neck become long"

I can forgive that, cause their expectation are different compare with my dad's side family.
Over there seem like having comparison between another family.
Showing off in front saying that our cousin is having relationship and not me.
Kanasai betul, having relationship is not something that proud to show off lar.
I proud to be single, because I don't like to listen to lies by those guy outside.
Hate those people looking down on single person.

你的歧视,我的骄傲!

2 comments:

tHinKer said...

wow.. i agree with u for being single is nothing wrong.. u may let your relative know tht, let the love come by itself and not for desperate in love.. haha.. all the best ya jayung =) i know tht lot of guys is chasing u =P cheeeeeeer >.^

tHinKer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.