I did argue with someone about the different way of living.
Reality VS Religious.
I know religious is important to make us live,
But will religious make us buy anything we want to?
I know reality is the way to survive in town,
But will reality make our stress away?
I hate people who are lazy sitting there saying everything are planned by God,
Then what for our parents work so hard just to make sure our stomach full all the time.
I do believe in Jesus,
I feel emotional easily.
I cried while I was reading bible,
At the same time I was helpless,
I feel comfortable after reading it.
On the other hand, I know my problem WAS NOT SOLVE.
I'm not good in "ACTING LIKE NOTHING" when I face problem,
I face it and solve it, the rest I leave it to God,
I believe it, I get inspire after all.
Make good use of reality and religious is my aim,
So who even trying to judge me, GO AHEAD!!
I know what I'm doing.
I would thanks my parents that financially support me in sport,
I do learn a lot from there,
But the end I still give up,
Not because I hate my parents,
I hate the way it is,
I face reality world from there and it's pain and cruel.
Begin in national team once gave me the answer.
The person I trust the most use my trust to change the whole damn thing.
It's quite sometime, but the pain is still with me.
Reality world is so cruel.
2 comments:
like gambling? care las vegas? supervision the all unemotional [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]casino[/url] las vegas at www.casinolasvegass.com with all in dissoluteness of 75 congenial unguarded [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casino[/url] games like slots, roulette, baccarat, craps and more and moved existent transmogrification with our $400 autonomous bonus.
we beget unbroken over twice games then the senescent online [url=http://www.place-a-bet.net/]casino[/url] www.place-a-bet.net!
Jaka jest najlepsza stronka po polsku o kredycie sms? Szukam mozliwie jak najszybciej chwilowki albo pozyczki sms.
Znalazlem ta strone, jest ona najlepsza [url=http://studencki-kredyt.pl/kredyt-sms.html]kredyt sms[/url].
Licze na to ze ci to pomoglo, pozdrawiam z Polski.
Post a Comment