Monday, February 08, 2010

Pending

What for having single life in the age of 21?
Everyone is dating with their lover all the time,
And I, alone still enjoying my single life.
Maybe I'm not really ready for so called commitment,
Or, Just playing around with human.

I hate argument, even with the one I love.
I try my best to convince myself not to hate each other,
I just don't get the meaning between us,
Sometime good like sticker, sometime bad like macam makan api.
Every word may hurt me, but I just swallow it.
When I was moody, you are a good listener,
I can't expect much from you also.
I guess my own problem solve myself would be better,

I scare, sometime..
I hate, sometime..
I avoid, sometime..
I'm helpless, sometime..
I feel great, most of the time..
I'm happy, once I see you..
I curious, everything from you..
That's it.. waste of time thinking of you..
Get to my bed and sleep first..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I think the list inform should have more info then it has.