Sunday, March 21, 2010

Friends from far.

It's been more then a year didn't visit my Rawang friends.
Some different in rawang already.
Miss Ong 21st belated birthday,
Since she so kind to invite me using via sms and call me for another confirm,
So I decided to come instate going for a meeting in Genting.

No waste, meet back the Gombak basketball friends,
Know some of their friends too,
They are much more friendly compare to town.
One thing is, we still concern each other.

Luckily of the technology,
Fb creator make our relationship closer,
Not much gap since a year we didn't meet together.
Time was not allow me to stay longer,
So haven reach to heart to heart conversation.

Anyway, I'm so glad they still remember me where I staying far with them,
Too bad I was having my final semester,
If not, I'll follow them to clubbing XD ,
Since they invite me to go too..

No comments: