Going to college
Duration: 2Hour
Kepong Sentral (KTM) ---> KL Sentral (LRT) ---> Pasar Seni (LRT) ---> KL Sentral (KTM) ---> Bank Negara (Bus) ---> Wangsa Maju
Just nice, manage to attend class on time.
What happen actually is LRT having some technical problem causes the delay, so I decided to go by bus. I went back to bank negara and waited for half an hour. Once I sit in the bus, rain start heavily, I pray and He answer my prayer, the rain stop once I reach college.
On the way back.
Duration: 2Hour 15min
Wangsa Maju (LRT) ---> Setiawangsa (LRT) ---> Damai (LRT) ---> KL Sentral (KTM) ---> Putra (KTM) ---> Kuala Lumpur (KTM) ---> Kepong Sentral.
Haha, today was my day.
LRT haven recover for so many hour, we was keep calling in and out from the LRT. Until I meet Justin and Choon Mei at Damai station.
While I'm happily leave LRT, I thought my problem solve.
Too bad KTM train I was stading at spoiled in Putra station.
To avoid the pack, I travel back to KL station. TT
Whole day was make use by the train.
Tiring day not because of class.
But because of the transport. All I can say that Local transport have to improve again~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment