Friday, April 16, 2010

Next Goal right after exam

  • Brush up my presentation skill so that my resume can sell off with "not-so-good" SPM result.
  • Any job may do, as long I have some money will do. I'm willing to learn.
  • I don't mind office hour, I just mind that working without paid.
  • I need a stability in my family business, seriously need to start from the bottom.
  • Put more commitment to any job I have. Stop thinking of going out and play.
  • I need a coat/blazer. And it's cost a lot of money to have a good quality one.

  • Ok done, too much to be done. I guess study IR before thinking all these.

2 comments:

madeline said...

wow, you're so ready to go out into your working life. hrmphh.

Ann Lee said...

Haha, madeline, you can start prepare before you finish your advance..