Monday, September 20, 2010

Let's welcome 60D

Religious makes me grow stronger, 
I started to talk like a Christian at home already. 
Everything also bless, give thanks and the greatest opportunity in my life. 

First thing, sister is changing her job to a photography company about marketing and selling professional photo over the world. 
It's a base for her too. 
And thanks God, she selected by Canon to be the first 20 person to touch the latest model which Malaysia haven launch yet. 


EOS 60D Kit III EF S18-200mm


The good news is she got the best lens, S18-200mm, wide angle lens.  
It's time to celebrate for her, 
The bad news was it's the most expensive among three kit. 


End of the day, she have to buy it for 50% discount, 
Good enough, because 50% might not more then RM3000. 
That's the tough way that we cracking our head to have the cash. 
I'm sure that's a bless for me and sister, 
Sister can have it to be a professional photographer one day in future with this new equipment, 
Wish her luck in her freelance. 
Been listen from her saying that more client to meet for photo shooting from her. 
and bless for me that I having a DSLR, 400D, (Sis previous DSLR) 
It's good for me too, because I plan to buy a digital camera to KK, 
Right now, I guess DSLR will do. 
She planned to give me the S18-200mm lens to me because she having her old expensive lens. 
Although 400D for me, and it's also sis secondary camera. 


We are bless for everything, 
I guess God will never give us the easy way to get it. 
He give us half way, another half we must work hard to get it. 
Will be cracking our head to have it. 
God give us the best challenge so that we will appreciate the give. 
I will never let 60D go! Let's fight for it together!  

No comments: