Sunday, September 19, 2010

Present

You always give me the best Present,
Every present from you will never let me down,
You are so aware in everything I see. 

First m, mug and note, 
Second m, smilies badge and a nice note,
Third m, kipas tak tau datang from where and a motivation note book.


Everything from you will never let me down.
It's true, don't ever ever kira kira with me ya. 
I'm not good in counting, although my math highest in SPM la. 

Well well well. 
We had go thru lots of cry and laughter, 
The worst part of crying were the day you suddenly turn so cold to me, 
I know you are solving the problem, 
But my emotional suddenly shut me down. 

Just smile, everything is not a problem were you are in the cheerful heart and mind.


The best present from you to me is you make me smile like a crazy girl =D
Thank You


No comments: