Seriously, I love this Birthday present so much from Madeline Florid.
Meaningful bottle which I want it to motivate myself when I drink every slip.
Limitation. Never limit myself but to limit myself to the MAX,
Don't give up if you haven reach there.
We might not be everything, but we do what we can.
Seriously I had a great weekend and consider my birthday celebration.
Get to eat non stop and enjoy different style of cuisine.
We had Western food, Japanese food, Korean food, Mamak, Pasar Malam food, Subway pun tak lepas.
I guess my weight will be increase all because we get to eat until stomach blooded.
Get to join sis's church with Madeline,
Stay overnight at her house for two days and she stay my house for two days.
We get to crazy with each other all the time.
I guess, my birthday week is full with her.
No matter what she give, it's more then enough to me.
Thanks for the comment in FB, SMS, and my lovely mummy,
She wish my birthday in FB message.
On the same day, after work, mummy prepare grille Chicken that is tight-meat with drumstick.
Add on with potatoes salad, a big bowl of vegetable salad, and some red color eggs.
After dinner, 9pm mummy bring out her own made birthday cake specially for me.
The cake was so success compare to pass few days she had made.
I love the creamy part, because I know that mummy will put less on sugar. hehe..
On the other day, got to meet out with wan huey, vee ling, louis and his wife.
They get to update me about college things and so on.
Seriously, I miss college life.
Thanks for sending me home.
Yet, I enjoy hanging out with you guys.
And lastly, gonna thanks my colleague for giving present to me,
Yoyo- cute little doggy, and magic box's keychain.
Amanda- mini cooper model.
Alex- IQ block.
Queenie- Lovely hand made birthday card.
The photo frame are from Madeline, inside a lot of motivational and hati to made it.. Thanks a lot.
And the others, thanks for wishing me and trying to cheer me up that day.
Got present or not also ok, as long I can feel you guys happy with me then ok already.
hehe, my colleague love to give me toys on my birthday.
Hmm, I guess I look like a playful girl in front of them right?
Anyway, I love my birthday.
Hey guys, Thanks a lot and God bless you guys all the time. muackzzz..



1 comment:
hahaa bottle on the messy table! yes we officially become fat together. hehe.
Post a Comment