Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Thankful day

Today attending Priscillia birthday eve drinking session with Taekwondo teammate. 
On the way, listen to RED FM, they are around Metro Prima food court (快乐城)
They say will stand a chance to Win movie passes for Narnia. 
I was thinking that I just not my luck. 
But I want to watch Narnia so badly, just that financially not allow me to buy movie ticket and watch. 
After turning back to home for Pris present which I forget about it. 


I actually going to KL using Metro Prima way, 
Since I passing by there, without any hesitating, 
I straight away turn into food court and I saw Red FM car is over there with 1 indian lady and 1 indian guy. 
I quickly park my car nearby and pay for the parking fee which the place need to pay, ok fine. 
Then I reach the car, I saw no one over there, only the crew. 
So I ask.

Me: eh, nothing already? finish? 
Then they hand me two facial sample. 
Me: No more ticket passes for Narnia? 
One of them ask me.
Redteam: How to get to come here? You listen on AIR? 
Me: Yes, so coincident I passing this by this area and knowing you guys are here. 
One of them took the two free passes for the movie
Redteam: This is specially for you, it's a free ticket for Narnia. 
Me: Oh, thank you very very much. 
I left happily. Then there is one Chinese aunty ask them for the ticket which I holding it. 
I hear they say, FINISH ALREADY, she got the last one. 
I was like whao! So Bless. 

I excited and share my news to my best best friend and family. Whao.. Too excited. 
I forget to hug the guy who give it to me. 
Wanted to shack their hand, but I forgotten. 
I talking to myself non stop and keep on blessing Him for the ticket. 
I bless everything He give me. 
I pray, and pray and thanks for the present He give me. 



Until I reach Legend Hotel. 
Pris feeling very surprise knowing that I coming. 
Because I never want to inform her that I coming. keke.. 
Hey Pris, the end you did really surprise too for your good news. 


 HAPPY BELATED 21st DAY.

No comments: