Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm back

I'm back is such boring blog title. 
Due to my limitation of vocabulary, forgive me about it. 

It's been long lost action in blog, 
Because new year new mission, 
That's why I'm busy with lots of things. 

I got some good news from my company, 
I got confirm on December, which means I got Yearly bonus from company. 
Due to last year a lot of people resign and I confirm in year 2010. 
I get to go company trip on March 2011.
That's the reason why some of my ex college mate saw me in college on Saturday. 
Because I apply my very first passport in my life. 


I get excited to Mount Kinabalu this February, 
So I decided to join my team for training at Batu Cave for the very first time in my life. 
The last time I join was together with E3, 
This time jogging, 3laps, tiring like crazy. 
My leg is gone that day. 
On the same day, carry almost 9 packs of sugar at Tesco supermarket without any basket and trolley.
Totally workout @.@

 I'm gonna fly twice this year. 
Getting excited and like a jungle girl who never travel by plane. 


Chinese New Year is just around the corner, 
Company going to have 收工酒,和开工酒。
I manage to go both and enjoy with my crazy colleague. hehe. 
Besides that, I want to go shopping, not because of new year, 
But I need shopping for travel. So many things need to pack. 
I wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year. 

Seriously, I going to miss you, it's you who reading my blog. ^^ muacksss

No comments: