Full with laughter, excitement, and happiness.
First of all, we went of 5days 5night Kk trip.
First time in my life, excited is the only feeling I have.
The moment I listen to the announcement, I heard his name Owen is our co-pilot. So we waited him to come down. Manage to snap a pic with him. XD
I going to skip the first 3 days in KK, straight away come to mount KK, a day before we hike, we stay somewhere very near. Once we reach, photo session.
I love group photo.
This is around 6:30pm, mount Kota Kinabalu is in golden colour. Amazing!
The moment we start hiking mount KK, we given a tag with beautiful sentence
Take nothing but photograph, Leave nothing but footprints.
Take nothing but photograph, Leave nothing but footprints.
I love my tag, because it's Valentine day.
We never miss any group photo and we love it so much =)
We start at 10am. Here we go!
First 0.5KM is kind of boring..ZzzZZz
We reach 1KM at 10:45am. Forcing myself to smile
It's getting tougher and tougher. Make me reminds of Batu Cave.
1.5KM, really tired duhhh, it's 11:10am
Yeah, we reach 2KM, 11:28am
Raining day, we get to wear raincoat. It's so uncomfortable to wear that.
Finally 2.5KM, 11:50am
3KM, 12:11pm!
Some easy way for us to go up. Still very tired.
The road getting tougher and tougher, I scare of this rock. Everytime before I climb, I rest a lot.
4KM, it's 1:43pm!
4.5KM, 2:21pm. Time pass so fast!
5.5KM, you can see the time from my watch.
Jalan batu again.Zzzzzz
At least we have better scenery to fill our mood.
Scenery you can resist it
I love it, God is awesome!
Finally we reach Laban Rata, a place to eat.
4:15pm
Welcome to Laban rata, this way to register.
15.1c So freaking cold up here.
We are top 8 to reach Laban Rata. 4 more behind.
After dinner, we walk about 0.2km to our rest room. The scenery from our room.
Guntin is the place we sleep, can u see the peak?
We manage to see sunset. Gosh, is so beautiful.
Okay, Next morning we wake up at 1am and cook mee cup as our breakfast and climb to the peak.
Continue our journey~~~~......
6.5KM it's 3:15am in the morning.
7KM, 4:07. we use almost an hour for 1KM.
The moment we went up, all the way far and long, cold and windy. we can't even know what's in front, and finally. we reach the top at 5:45am. It's about 8.1KM
We are the top 4. The left partner reach there about 5:00am. Siao gila.
It's freaking cold and I manage to get some wonderful pic. =)
I'm here, reaching the top.
Tired pula. It's tough to reach here a wei.
On the way back. Gosh, it's RM1. You can find this in your RM1.
The moment I see this, I feel so touch, very beautiful with the cloud.
Mid night miss the 7.5KM, so on the way back ganti balik.
it's 7:36am.
I'm just a small little girl over here.
Back to 7km, counting down here. hehe
13.6C. Can you imagine how cold we are?
We are the top 5 to reach the end ^^ (big smile from me)
Together with our tour guide. Veronica and Richard.
Feel boring mar, Then "bong chan" Air Asia sikit loo. Since they are so friendly to us =)
TO BE CONTINUE!! (water rafting in KK)













































No comments:
Post a Comment