Friday, January 28, 2011

HAPPY CNY!

My first company after graduation.
I got bonuses, increment. And Annual dinner. 
First of all, we had our 收工酒,then lucky draw,
Boss use to tell us everyone of us confirm have gift, 
The different it's just about the prize. 


1st prize, RM989 cash... but it's not my luck, 
2nd prize, RM 868 cash! ok la, no luck with cash.. 
3rd prize, RM686 cash again! Not for me again. 
4th prize, Ipod nano 6th generation, not my luck too. 



Waited for so long, at last, I got 5th prize, RM500 Isetan gift voucher + Laptop bag. 
It's green colour, I decided to gift someone who gila in Green to share the joy. 





It's Gift voucher, Don't play play. Since I haven got any CNY baju, it's time to buy some from that.
 Thanks for the prize. It really suit me >.< 
I need a nicer formal so badly. 
So I decided to pay a visit in Isetan tomorrow during lunch hour. keke. 



Lucky number 23, I feel so bless all of the sudden.



Last but not least, Wed I watch movie in Berjaya Time square, before the show start, I saw a bag from PUMA, without think that much, I grab and pay for it. keke. New year new bag, so sporty. 



I love this so much, Don't be a square. Be smart!! lol 

No comments: