I guess, it should be pressure from assignment coming in.
I wanted to finish it as soon as possible so that I have the right time to rest.
Please don't push me until I get lazy or whatsoever.
I knew that I'll get influence easily from the environment.
So, I don't wish to be the last minute work to hand it.
I knew if I did that, I might just rather be lazy and not doing anything.
From the day I step into Broadcast communication.
I knew that was brand new world for me,
I'm not good in everything,
I don't wish to be also.
All I want is to finish the whole course so that I can learn something new one day for my future.
I knew I'm not young to repeat or resit in the last semester.
I had lost my 2years in the pass.
I don't wish to failed another time.
This make me sacrifice a lot of my interest and hobbies.
I give up a lot so that I could manage to pay fully attention to reach my goal.
No short cut for success.
I tried and tired plenty of times.
I getting tired that mistake keep happen in every assignment and I feel like killing people all the time.
How I wish thing can be a remote control so that we can control the time.
I don't want to be the leader,
I don't want to make use by others,
I don't want to have any commitment except my studies.
I don't want to be the one that rely on people.
I don't want to be the one who makes me throw me from here and there.
I don't want to be the one who begin look down.
I don't want to be the one who going to act for nothing.
"Somehow, the best place I feel save is with you and my family."
Skip that.
This morning I wanted to go jogging at the afternoon,
But then the weather not allow me to do so.
It rain until now.
So I suddenly watch PPS for "The Biggest Loser"
Season 6 in PPS, quite slow.
I'm not fat, I'm not having any problem.
But then, I was admiring the two trainer from the show.

Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper

Their body shape is fit and I wish to be (If I can)
In the show, both attitude is the most I admire.
They not just good in physical but also mentally.
Sometime, I just feel like giving up.
From the show, the way they motivate the contestant influence my mind too.
"I understand, I learn, I change."
3 comments:
cheer up gal!
u can do it, sometimes u just hv 2 let go of sumthg, u will feel happier! u r quite good in managing ur emotion, good job! for me, i cant...
Ann,i believe you can handle all these. This is a part of human life, go through it, gain experience and you will know that hard work you had given out, you will receive something back.
Do your best!!! I believe you can!!!
thx michelle and priscillia for your support..
It's good that you guys updating my blog..
Soon, I'll be okay..
Post a Comment