Monday, January 24, 2011

Hohoho, everyone waiting every year just to get this two letter. 
1 is increment, another 1 letter is the amount of the Bonus.
Seriously, everyone love this two letter to be receive every month.
And this month, we got our salary earlier. hehe.. 
Can't wait to get it ASAP so that I can buy my things. 

 Due to poor quality of picture. So I decided to use this month salary and bonuses to upgrade myself by having a good quality of Compact camera easier for me to travel around. 

My main key of having compact camera instate of DSLR
  • Easy to carry
  • Save cost 
  • Picture quality might not geng as DSLR but pic can take once I carry it. 
At first, I dream of G12, but after scan the spec, It's just the size make it cool. I search for IXUS, the spec it's just what I want. 


 Canon 300HS, with 2.0f low light function. I love it once I launch. Without think so much, I want the red one so badly. 

After two month, there goes another model Canon 1000HS, this is a IXUS camera is celebrating 10years IXUS and with 10X zoom which really attract me so much. 




Erm, after having bonus, I make a conclusion, I will be buying Canon 1000HS. hehe. Thanks for everything and it's such a Blessing from Him who make me face all the challenge in everything in my life.

Whao, today the letter it's just like dream come true. 95% to reach my lovely dream ^^

No comments: